Wednesday, July 20, 2011

By society,am i considered a lame loser if i still don't have a gf by 19?

Honestly, many girls are shallow and will judge. But some girls are kind and wouldn't mind being your first. I went out with a guy when he was 19 and I was 18 and I was his first girlfriend, his first everything, and I truly didnt care. In fact, he was the love of my life. It ended up not working out, but the point is, if you find the right person, she will be understanding and patient with you. Besides, my three closest female friends have never dated and they are all gorgeous, ranging in age from 18-20. They just had other things they were focused on besides boys, like school and work. Not everyone jumps into dating early on, and I personally think that its better in some ways to wait until you are out of high school because then you are more mature and have a better idea of what you want from a relationship. Just be patient and you will find a girlfriend. There is no hurry.

No comments:

Post a Comment