Thursday, July 21, 2011

A cop got me by pacing me?

i was driving in the to my house and i was in the highway. there was this car next to me and my turn was approaching. if i move forward the car move forward if i moved backward the car moved backward. so i sped up a little bit faster and i cut in front of the car so i can turn. keep in mind this hold time i had my turn signal on.when i went to turn it was an under cover he stop me. speed limit was 65 i just went 73 just so i can turn. he took me out the car slam me against my car said that i was speeding when i try to tell him my side he did not want to hear me. he threw me in his car and told me not to touch any of his fu$#&ng this before he f%^ks me up. now i had my friend in the car and she did not have a driver license with her so he let me go and told me that he paced me going 100 miles per hour. when he was next to me the hole time. now i have to go to court how am i supposed to fight that it makes no sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment