Thursday, July 21, 2011

My mom keeps trying to make me talk to dudes!!?

Okay my mom is on her 3rd divorce and ever since its started she always tells me who I should get with and blah blah blah like she's trying to become my bestfriend. Well I was raped October 5th and I'm not really trying to get with a bunch of guys. I have my boyfriend an that's IT! Well she still tries to have me talk to guys and even when I blow them off not interested she goes an tries to talk to them! For example just now we were in the walmart parking lot an these guys rolled up to me and my mom trying to talk. I ignored them and she kept turning around talking when I'm like wth it was obvious what they wanted! Esspecially when they says you looking nice in those jeans and keep following us. Then she gets mad at me an says I just have a bad attitude! C'mon now I'm 19 I don't want to talk to no lame *** dude point blank! She always does this an I'm sick of it! ADVICE PLEASE

No comments:

Post a Comment