Thursday, July 21, 2011

Is my ex-boyfriend/son's father gay?

Sorry for the essay, but please help! So, I have been seeing my ex on and off for about 4 years now. We have had a lot of issues in the past, and currently the present as our status is "off"! We have a son together, we were engaged at one point, and things used to be amazing. That is, until I found out he had a boyfriend in high school, experimented with guys, even cross dressed ( though he swears it was only for Rocky Horror ). I was told all of that some months into our relationship, but I accepted it, because he said that was his past and he hadn't told me, because it embarrassed him. He was 19 at the time I found out, so it wasn't long before that all this had happened. We went on as if the past were the past and that was it. Then more than a year after that, we had a son and were living together. He made the mistake of leaving his email wide open on our computer. They were all responses to a Craigslist ad from the M4M section that HE posted. I read a couple, and was so disgusted that I packed my things. He came home while I was doing this and cried and told me how sorry he was and that it was a mistake and that he had just been unhappy and depressed since our son was born, because we weren't as sexual lately. My son was only a month old and I wasn't even allowed to be sexual again at the point, nor was I up for it regardless. I left anyway, but we ended up getting back together a few months later. Within a year from that, it happend again. He at that point admitted he met a couple guys off Craigslist, but that one guy just wanted his company and nothing else, and the other guy sucked him off for cash. I left him once again. His best friend is gay, and I have heard stories from my gay friends that my ex has messed around with all of them since I met him. My ex of course, denies this. Now, we have been off for about a year now. He wants me back which is why I am asking all of this. I know he has had girlfriends since we broke up, and has had sex with them, because 2 of them told me they had abortions and they were his baby. These girls were always jealous when me and my ex were together though, so I am not sure I can trust their stories, but could that really be a coincidence? I can't blame him for dating other women in the last year, but I have no clue what he has done with men, which he sais is nothing. He has been notorious for lying though, obviously. Is it possible my ex is in gay denial? Btw, not to sterotype, but he acts like he is gay, too. Very feminine, uses his hands when he talks, when he drinks there is always a pinky finger out-and he drinks alot of martinis, he loves to go clothes shopping for himself and with his women friends ( which he has more of than male friends ), he acts like his gay BFF, who is like 50 and my ex is 23, does when they around eachother (all over eachother, talking lovey, hugging, and even have kissed in front of me!). I know it seems obvious, but I wonder if he is just very metro because he does like women. He loves having sex with women and is very good at what he does, though he is very much into anal also. Is he bi, gay, metro, confused?? Please help me!! Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment