Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Do you think she will end up texting me?

I went out to eat with a girl that I'm dating last night (we are not exclusive and I told her I am dating other people too) the place we went to is a martini gay bar and those martinis were doing me in! Anyway, there was a drag show going on so a lot of people were there to see that. At the table next to us were three girls and one of them was staring at me the whole night. The girl I was with noticed too and kept commenting on it. She was hot so I wrote my number on a napkin and gave it to her as she was leaving. I'm not sure if she is gay because she and her friends all looked straight but I gave her my number anyway. Should I have done this and do you think she will text me? The girl I was with and I were kissing the whole night so she probably thought she was my gf.

No comments:

Post a Comment