Thursday, July 21, 2011

Please help. Does my husband drink too much?

It doesn't really sound to me like he has a drinking problem. He has at least 4 alcohol free nights per week. Alcoholics I've known drink to get drunk, start arguments, have blackouts, spend an entire day in bed recovering, then get up to do the same thing again. My neighbour is an alcoholic, and when she stops drinking suddenly she does the strangest things, she once sat in our backyard in the rain in the middle of winter. She couldn't remember coming in to our yard. That's an extreme case, and she had to be hospitalized for her addiction. I think you're overly sensitive because of your past. I've included a link to a site about alcoholism, just so you can have a look and rule your husband out as being an alcoholic.

No comments:

Post a Comment