Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Should i skinny dip late at night my girlfriend??!?

Me and my fianace (sorry incorrect grammar) btw I'm 16, we were planning a romantic night with a couple martinis, a drive-thru movie and a late night swim in a public pool without a bathing suit. Should I do it I'm kinda neverous about getting caught tho the resident housing the pool there is deserted day and night. Me and mine soon to be wife are both exibothism (oops sry bout the spelling) we love to streak, skinny dip, do most things in the public naked like sex. what do you think should I go for it. I don't want a nebighbor call the cops and have a court date. And we don't want that (we have twins) anyways should me and her go for the dip and possbily somthing more? Thanks,later

No comments:

Post a Comment