Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Possibly Pregnant? (detailed symptoms)?

I had sex with my bf in the hours between June 4th and June 5th. Didn't realize I was 2 days past ovulation when we went unprotected. At around 5-6dpo I experience frequent urination and a small spec of blood when I wiped but nothing after. Backaches and urgency to pee increased. Saw my doc she treated me for a UTI and they did a PG test with my urine it came up NG as I thought cause I was just 8dpo. Now Im at 15dpo with the same back pain, as well as gas, constipation, MOODINESS, creamy white cm (I feel extra moist down there) fatigue, sore nipples, and AF-like cramping. I felt these AF symptoms as early as 5dpo. Also had 2 very vivid dreams throughout this week that made me wake out of my sleep I thought it was THAT REAL lol. Now my period is due on June 22nd so Im wondering if I should just hold off until I get a missed cycle? Or get a blood test?

No comments:

Post a Comment